Want to be a featured Undercover Hippie?
Send us a photo or video wearing your UH clothing for a chance to be on our front page and social media pages! Be sure to tell us why you love UH!
1. Photos and Video must be solely your own and high quality and must clearly show you wearing Undercover Hippie clothing and/or accessories.
2. Videos. Clips should be limited to 30 seconds are subject to editing for best size and release format.
3. Content. Use of profanity, nudity or private property are prohibited.
4. Model Release. Featured guest videos and photos are not employees of Undercover Hippie and are unpaid and voluntarily submitted. All rights of submitted content are released to Undercover Hippie for use on Social Media, Website and email marketing. You must submit a model release form which will be sent to you upon receiving your artwork.
5. Music content must be 'free' or solely owned by submitter.
In most cases, we suggest ordering size based on your personal preferred fit. After all, the boho lifestyle is based on comfort and ease. You should feel good in what you wear! But, if you still have questions, please contact us, we're hip to help you find your perfect fit!
*All sizes are a general guideline and not a guarantee. Our goal is to create sizing that flatters and fits your personal preference.
OSFS/One Size Fits Small = Generally, US Size 0-2 (22-26" waist)
OSFM/One Size Fits Most = Generally, US Size 4 and up
XS/SM = Comfortably fits US Size 4 and below (for larger cup sizes, we suggest sizing up one size)
SM/MD = Comfortably fits US Size 4 to US 8
MD/LG = Comfortably fits US Size 8 to US Size 12
LG/XL = Comfortably fits US Size 12 and up
MD/LG/XL = Size attributed to jumpsuits. These are very flowy and roomy. Our sizing is based on different fits for different folks style. Comfortable to size 14 and beyond.
Small = size 0 -4
Medium = 4- 8
Large = 8 - 12
XLarge = 12 and above depending on item
We are not size obsessed. We design based on comfort + fit + style.
When we feel items run small or large, we note this on the item description with suggestions to size up/down accordingly.